Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chapter one

Chapter one was a pretty good chapter. It was pretty easy because most of it i already knew about. I never knew about Google Groups though. I think that using the groups would not be beneficial for special needs class because some of them dont really understand. It would be good for keeping in touch with parents and other faculty, at the same time some parents dont have access to a computer or the internet for that matter.
I also liked learning about file management and how to work my flash drive. I also liked learning the short cuts of the keyboard. I know that as a teacher, most schools want us to know about computers and the internet and most teachers dont. Well where I come from they dont.
All in all i learned alot about learning how to put technology into my lesson plans and using it as a resource for teaching. Im not sure how special education students would be able to use it but I can sure try.

No comments:

Post a Comment