Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Website

While doing the website, I found some things very useful. I found that having a classroom website could be very useful when it comes to connecting with parents. Alot of parents that work in an office setting could check and see what their child is doing while they are at work. The one problem I have with this website is what about the parents or students that dont have a computer at home. In my home town alot of people dont have the internet let alone a computer at home. I could always send home a flyer, but alot of parents will never get them. The other problem I have with a website is if I take pictures of my students and put them on the internet that could be a safety issue. There are some crazy people out in this world. That is my only concern with doing a website. Also some teachers would put things on their that might not be suitable for a classroom setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment